Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's been a long time.........and there's a slight review

Hi! It has been a long time since I posted on this blog, and my other blog too. Not that anyone reads it LOL. A lot has changed: I moved about 800 miles to be with my gentleman lover, we have a cat, I have a full-time big girl job, an iPhone and I have acrylic nails now....which makes work & typing this difficult. But it makes me feel super girly! Also, since I started losing weight around 5 years ago, I have gone from 165lbs to 127lbs! Practically 40lbs! I still see the fat girl in the mirror, but that will always be in the back of my mind. And it should be because it prevents me from ever getting big again.
Most exciting about that is my cat, Luna. Or Luna Tuna, Balloona, Roona, or The Loon. Let's face it: she's fucking nuts. She's kind of a cunt, but cuddly and adorable. Spoiled little princess. I love my cat though. She's our baby since we lack real babies at the current moment.
Adorable, right? You can see the evil creeping out of those ungodly large eyes??? When its night time, those eyes are all black and terribly creepy. Makes her even more precious ;-)

But that's all good. Now onto some products! So I am a bit of a mascara junkie/closet mascara freak. To me, it is the easiest thing to put on that can change your whole look, besides foundation. I have amassed quite a collection over the past couple of years. I used to be a tomboy, especially when I was heavy & single. But that changed around 5 years ago & I love being girly. It's funny; my aversion to the girly could stem from the fact that twice a year I would don frilly costumes & hooker makeup for my dance recitals. I loved dancing (I miss it) but hated doing makeup. But that has all changed! Ok, so I am also a Rimmel fan, and adding Zooey Deschanel to the commercials make me want to buy it even more. So I didn't actually buy the Lash Accelerator mascara first. I didn't see the need to have them grow if they were still going to be a little thin.......voila! Volume Accelerator mascara!
ooooo, ahhhhh

It would help if I took a picture of my lashes before I started using this, but I can say they are definitely thicker. One of my coworkers even noticed my eyelashes were looking different & nicer. yay! I'm glad it has worked, and I am even more impressed that I have actually been using it for almost two months, every day. I fail at remembering to do things that need to be done everyday (vitamins, rx, flossing). I do wear makeup everyday, at least powder & mascara, so its starting to make more sense as to why I actually stuck with something!
see, they look thick....?! I can see my wonky outside lash ha-ha. I have a couple of those...

So now that my lashes are thick, I bought the Lash Accelerator today! While I love love love the Volume Accelerator, I want to add length so it seems logical.
ooooo shiny

So that picture of my lash is before the mascara and hopefully in 30 days or so there will be some longer lashes gracing my lids. And now I'm sick of typing.

liebe

No comments:

Post a Comment