Thursday, June 30, 2011

grrr

WHY DOES THE USPS CAUSE ME SUCH AGIDA???????????
So my free lenses from Shippingholics are still not here due to the zip code mix up. It happened on 6/25. It is now 6/30.....SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! They need to fix it!!!!!! I am moving on 7/6 (more like 7/5 evening) and it is a holiday weekend. I'll never get it and then my dad will have to mail it whenever it gets here. Gah he's so nosy too.


On another note: why are people on youtube rude? I made my video review of my lenses and someone was so kind as to tell me: "Wow, you are so boring". Because I don't think you should be rude like that (I don't leave mean comments), I promptly deleted the comment. Now, I went to this person's page, and from their one video they seem to be a 14 year old boy. And by the looks of it, none too popular at high school. I considered leaving a comment or sending a message to him explaining why he is rude. Then I remembered that when I was his age I would've just told the older person that they were stupid and continue to be rude.
So please don't leave rude comments. It is mean and just because you are anonymous does not mean you can say whatever you feel. It is so rude when I go to hair tutorials, or makeup tutorials and users just comment on how the poster is "some stupid scene kid" or "you're a poseur"...stuff like that. Or when I see the really racist comments. I don't know why you are so insensitive.
And it isn't to say that I am not rude in person. If I know you and you piss me off, I'll tell you. But those are usually long-term friends or family and I don't mind hurting their feelings on occasion, since they are doing it to me.

Please, be nice.

Thanks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment