Monday, June 13, 2011

packages packages

soooo Zenni Optical has finally sent out my sunglasses. on 6/1 I ordered prescription sunglasses because sometimes I am lazy and don't want lenses in....and when you are walking around outside all day, rx sunglasses will be better than dry contacts! now it only took about 11 days for them to be manufactured, but I did only pay $16 ish for them, so I shouldn't be complaining lol. But now I am waiting for a confirmation email from Shoppingholics.com because they are supposed to send me some free lenses!!!!!!!!!!! Exciting!!!!! If you want free lenses too, you can go on www.shoppingholics.com to find out more........do it betches. I am a little worried that they won't send them out today, like they said, because I am moving around 7/6 and I want these lenses to come here before that happens. there should be ample time, but I am such a worrywart. hopefully there will be an email from them in my inbox when I get home from work tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment