Wednesday, June 15, 2011

surprises in the mail

so I'm at a super-mega store when my Dad calls me telling me I got a package in the mail. He tells me the return name but I can hardly hear. He explains it is heavy and only has my first name on it.....I can tell he is dying to open it because he is super nosy. I can't wait till I finish this semester and I can move back with my boyfriend to start the rest of my life. Anyway, I tell my dad I have no idea what it is, because I honestly do not! And then he tells me my rx sunglasses also came in the mail.

So what is the package you may ask? It is my complimentary voxbox from influenster.com! Now I thought they weren't actually going to send me anything as I assume they wouldn't follow through with their youtube message. But they did!!! Haven't opened it yet, because I will be doing a video about it today!

And my rx sunglasses came in from zennioptical.com! Another video, yay!!!!

********UPDATE************

********Here are the 2 videos***********




No comments:

Post a Comment