Saturday, June 11, 2011

My First Pair of Circle Lenses

I recently ordered some circle lenses from a company in Malaysia (shoppingholics.com). I ordered them on 5/27 and I received them exactly 2 weeks later, 6/10. To say I was excited yesterday was an understatement! My day at work couldn't go by slow enough, but it paid off because the lenses have to sit in solution anyway! But yeah, the brand I ordered are called "Princess Mimi/Bambi Chocolate Brown" circle lenses by Geo. They are designed by Japanese Gyaru Idol, Tsubasa Masuwaka.

Yes, that is Tsubasa and those are the brown lenses I ordered. What are circle lenses you ask? They are all the latest craze in Eastern Asian countries. They are a cosmetic contact lens that are usually larger in diameter than your normal contact lens, and they are designed to make your irises appear larger. In short words: they make your eyes look big! I ordered the Princess Mimi ones because they are currently the biggest enlargement size, 15mm, and I have brown eyes. You can get the lenses in all the typical eye colors, but also in Red, Pink, Violet, and for those of you who don't think this is a normal eye color, Gray. For my first pair, I didn't want anything too drastic, so I went with brown.
The color isn't terribly shocking, but it was to me at first. But the more I stared at myself in the mirror, the more I LOVE THESE LENSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!

And here are the photos:

the oh-so-adorable package it came in (it was bubble wrapped)


the cute little box that held my lenses in it. Squee!!! It's purple!!!!!

Shoppingholics.com sends a free case with every pair of lenses. I received an orange bear. They made a note in my order that it was the orange bear. I think I could've requested which I would like. I want the violet elephant next time!!! Love purple!



the Thank You card sent with every purchase. so sweet!


the lens itself. yeah, it's blurry.


and here is my video review, check it out:

click above if you want the check out these lenses!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment